Video Content Creative & Editor
Are you a master in creating and editing online videos? Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing fashion brands based in The Netherlands? We're on the hunt for a fashion-forward Video Content Creative & Editor to work in our Studio Team. With weekly drops, more than 750,000 fans on social (and growing!) and many brand influencers, LOAVIES now has a daily reach of more than 1 million potential customers.
In this role, you are a key member of our in-house creative team. You will work on video content for a variety of social platforms and campaigns, come up with creative storytelling concepts and know how to convert them into interesting videos. You can expect a varied, creative, and challenging working environment at a fast-growing online fashion retailer. You will work in a pleasant and young team of about 80 colleagues and you will have plenty of room for your own creative interpretation of the position under the guidance of our senior creative team. You will also work together with our current Junior Video Editor to share strategies and tips & tricks.
- You collaborate with our creative and marketing team to concept, film, colour grade, and edit video content
- You will work closely with our social media team on growing our TikTok audience
- You will work in our in-house studio to adapt to the LOAVIES look & feel, eventually taking on bigger campaigns shot on location
- You are responsible for delivering the edited video content for different platforms
- You come up with new ideas for social ads together with the team
Note: You will be responsible for the entire process from filming, loading, editing, processing feedback, applying design, sound post-processing & grading to export
- Work experience with video editing
- Comfortable collaborating and speaking in English (at least C1)
- Excellent skills in Final Cut Pro, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Current knowledge of all major video and social media platforms
- You know and follow a large group of influencers with a feel for the future
- You like to work result-oriented, independently and come up with your own ideas
- You are stress resistant and do not have a 9-5 mentality
- This is a full-time position for 30-38 hours per week
- You must be able to travel to our head office in Zwolle at least 2 days per week
Ready. Set. Go! We would love it if you send us a video application! You'll have an intro call and then meet the team throughout the process.
* Keep an eye on your spam, it is possible that the mail from our system accidentally ends up here.