We are looking for a Senior Buyer at LOAVIES HQ in Zwolle!
LOAVIES is growing rapidly and we have ambitious plans for the future of fashion. In the past 2 years we doubled our team (from 50 to 100 employees) and in the next 12 months we hope to double up again. In this role you will work together with the social team for the social channels of LOAVIES.
What’s the deal?
As a Senior Buyer you are responsible for the on-trend range of LOAVIES and various activities in the purchasing and product development department. You are working 24/7 with the latest fashion trends and you know how to translate this flawlessly into a good product range. In addition, as a Senior Buyer you are busy analyzing sales data and know how to translate this into a correct purchasing strategy. You will have close contact with a Senior Merchandise Planner with whom you plan, budget and optimize the product range. You will be supported in your work by an Assistant Buyer and you will lead one or more Junior Buyers. You work and consult together with other Senior Buyers and you are jointly responsible for multiple categories. We offer you a challenging job in the Fashion industry within a fast-growing company with a lot of independence and responsibilities. Due to the international team composition, the usual language is English.
What are you going to do?
As a Senior Buyer, your duties include;
* Sourcing, developing and purchasing fast fashion items that meet the margin, quality and sales conditions;
* Prepare, analyze and report sales data;
* Administration of development and production process;
* Regularly monitor, assess and further develop the LOAVIES product range;
* Build and maintain relationships with key suppliers and manufacturers;
* Working closely with the buying and marketing team;
* Managing Assistant & Junior Fashion Buyer;
Who are we looking for?
* You have at least 3-5 years of work experience as a buyer with development experience (production / private label)
* You have a completed HBO education (AMFI, TMO, Saxion Hogeschool)
* You have an excellent knowledge of fabrics (DETEX)
* Excellent knowledge of the market, production and purchasing processes
* You can switch quickly
* You are accurate, sharp and have a well-developed analytical ability
* You like to work result-oriented, independently and come up with your own ideas
Full-time (38 hours p/w)
A buying role in a unique, young and rapidly growing e-commerce company
Healthy lunch at work
Ready to fire up your Buying career @LOAVIES and be part of our adventure? Get creative and inspire us :-) It’s up to you how to make an impression. Resume, letter, video…what works best for you!
Note: We only accept applications of candidates with an EU passport or Work Permit.