Are you a fashion-forward, creative individual with a passion for marketing? Do you want to gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of e-commerce? Then we have the perfect opportunity for you!
LOAVIES is looking for dynamic and motivated interns to join our marketing team. We have four exciting internships available, each offering a unique opportunity to develop your skills and gain invaluable experience in the industry:
Influencer Marketing Internship: As our go-to influencer extraordinaire, you'll be tasked with helping out with all kinds of cool stuff. Think brainstorming with the team for new ideas, sourcing the freshest new talent, sending out our epic campaigns, and coordinating the delivery of fabulous packages to our fabulous influencers. And if that wasn't enough, you'll get to talk directly to our influencers and monitor and evaluate the results of our killer campaigns. Yep, we know - we're pretty amazing.
Digital Marketing Internship: In this role, you will work with our digital marketing team to develop and execute campaigns across various channels, including social media, email, and display advertising. You will be responsible for analyzing performance metrics and making data-driven decisions to optimize our campaigns.
Digital Design Internship: In this role, you will have the opportunity to create awesome content for social advertising and branded content for our owned channels. You will be responsible for translating business requests into visuals, bringing your own ideas to the table, and collaborating with colleagues on assets, workflows, or processes with the goal of improvements.
Campaign Management Internship: As a Campaign Management Intern at LOAVIES, you will support the campaign team on a daily basis with the planning and execution of campaigns and big projects. You will be an integral part of our team, working closely with the marketing department to plan and execute marketing campaigns that align with LOAVIES' brand values and business goals.
Social Marketing: You will be given various tasks to assist our social media department with a focus on Instagram and TikTok. You will assist with content and concept creation, scheduling and managing posts, community management, your own projects and responsibilities and will communicate between different departments. Overall, you will be given the opportunity to develop yourself personally and professionally.
At LOAVIES, we are committed to providing our interns with a supportive and collaborative work environment. You will have the opportunity to work alongside experienced professionals and gain hands-on experience in the fast-paced world of e-commerce. If you are a driven and creative individual looking for a challenging and rewarding internship experience, we want to hear from you!
- Currently enrolled in a relevant degree program
- You are studying marketing, communications, or something related
- You are proficient in both the English and Dutch language, both in speech and writing
- You have a passion for fashion and marketing
- You are proactive, resourceful, flexible, and take initiative
Pop the champagne - 'cause we play to win. This is what you can expect during your internship at LOAVIES:
- 🤝 An awesome HQ surrounded by talented colleagues
- 🤑 An internship allowance of €300 gross per month;
- 🆕 An onboarding with all new colleagues;
- 🛍️ Staff discount on all our items;
- 🏋️♂️ The opportunity to participate in our Bootcamp 3 times a week;
- 🥂 Cool parties and Friday afternoon drinks;
- 🥑 A fully catered healthy lunch every day, Friday is snack day;
- 🐶 Daily cuddling with Billie and Guusje, our office dogs;
- 💻 The flexibility to alternate office work with home work days.